Banner Ad

Monday, June 13, 2011

Ten Thousand Strong

Ladies and gentlemen,

I don't usually draw notice to these sorts of things, but it has just come to my attention that we have reached the 10,000 mark on my little site counter. I'm not exactly sure what sort of statistic it measures, but ten thousand of anything is a pretty big number.

I think that's cool. Like, really cool. I...never really expected something crazy big like that to happen to my little site. A little click here, a little click there...and all of a sudden, this site has generated a lot of traffic.

Thank you, every one of you, who's swung by this website. Yes, that even includes you, spambots. I wouldn't be somewhat read if it weren't for all of you.

Here's to getting 10,000 more hits someday!

~Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...