About Me

My Photo

Good evening, afternoon, or whatever time it happens to be there, ladies and gents! I happen to be Andy, who happens to be a freelance web designer, musician, writer, and whatnot.

Roman Catholic, student of tabletop gaming, and someday soon I'll have my own designs in the field!

Banner Ad

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm Back

You heard me right: I've returned! Now that school has finished up for the time being (18 credits with a job on top of it...now that's some heavy-duty time crunching), I can return to blogging! I'll not try to keep up a feverish pace, I'll look at just doing the Tuesday-Friday thing again. Light post on Tuesday, in-depth post on Friday. With some notable topics and the like.

Hey, I may even squeeze in some play reports, I've got the chance to run a short campaign of something for some guys up here, before I head back home. And I may be doing a little bit of Mouse Guard in the coming months, we'll see....

Hello to all of you, it'll be good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...