About Me

My photo

Good evening, afternoon, or whatever time it happens to be there, ladies and gents! I happen to be Andy, who happens to be a freelance web designer, musician, writer, and whatnot.

Roman Catholic, student of tabletop gaming, and someday soon I'll have my own designs in the field!

Banner Ad

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Delays and Such

Hey everyone. Sorry on the delay on posting. I've kinda been wrapped up in life, and I just found out that a friend died recently, funeral is on the weekend. (Prayers for him and his family would be appreciated.) So, I don't expect to be posting for some time, maybe I can get something up on Tuesday, though.

(In happier news, I've finally picked up Civilization IV...not V, IV. Yeah, I'm behind the times a tad. But it's cheaper. ;) So far, it's been fabulous, and provides some good food for thought when it comes to RPGs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...