About Me

My photo

Good evening, afternoon, or whatever time it happens to be there, ladies and gents! I happen to be Andy, who happens to be a freelance web designer, musician, writer, and whatnot.

Roman Catholic, student of tabletop gaming, and someday soon I'll have my own designs in the field!

Banner Ad

Monday, September 20, 2010

Here's How It Was...

Time ago and past, was a fellow they called by "Joss", made himself a series there on television, called it as Firefly. Some fahng-tzong fung-kwong duh jeh there in the Alliance, and it's by "Alliance" I'm meaning FOX (curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!), figured around that it'd be a right shame to give her the fair run, but that story isn't for hereabouts.

No, the aim here's for commemoratin' a shiny spot of art. Won't be much in the way of a normal post, but that's straight fine. I'd ask you folk to join me in a bit of a toast to that show took us out to the black, and we ain't coming back.

Firefly: Come to this 'Verse Eight Years Past, Not a Day Over

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...