Banner Ad

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Civil Duty (as a geek)

The Orange Box: Awesome in a Box

I feel that, as a de facto geek, it is my responsibility to inform those of you out there who may have interest...

The Orange Box, a spectacular collection of FPS games by Valve (including the legendary Half-Life 2 and the insane multiplayer FPS Team Fortress 2, as well as puzzle game Portal) is on sale for a ridiculous price. $7.50. My finances just took a tiny little hit, but oh well!

(To all of you who're on Steam, I'm CarpeGuitarrem...I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll be haunting Team Fortress 2 a decent amount now...)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been on Steam... not for a while. I played the hell out of CounterStrike.

    Ahh..., that takes me back, waaaaay back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...