About Me

My Photo

Good evening, afternoon, or whatever time it happens to be there, ladies and gents! I happen to be Andy, who happens to be a freelance web designer, musician, writer, and whatnot.

Roman Catholic, student of tabletop gaming, and someday soon I'll have my own designs in the field!

Banner Ad

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dark City: When Mafia Met...Cards?


So, folks! Today, I typed up some rules for a game I call Dark City, a live-action variant of Mafia that spans a much larger space and time. Oh, and there's a freelance assassin on the loose, too. Have a look, it's only two pages! I plan to do some fleshing-out in the future, and I'm sure it could use a lot of fun theming...

Download Link

Creative Commons License
Dark City by Andrew Hauge is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...