Banner Ad

Friday, June 11, 2010

Weddings? I Love Weddings!

Well, I may not be able to post on Friday, so I'm doing up a pre-scheduled post. If you see this post, you know that I haven't had time to get something up, because I'm off at a friend's wedding in Louisiana. So, because I'm getting ready to leave, I don't have time to do up a proper post. If I should get time, I'll obviously write up a new post...

...but if so, you wouldn't be reading this post anyway, so there's not much more to say, it seems.

In lieu of that, then, here's a sampling of links that I've scrounged up from Twitter and recent blog posts I've read...

~~~

Critcal Hits' D&D Twitter Trivia
The Chatty DM finishes his RPG autobiography
In the Eye of the Beholder: Interview about 4th Edition's Monster Manual 3
At-Will: The Zodiac Alignment System
Penny Black, the Mail Deity
Jonathan Drain's d20 Source: Worldbuilding and Player Choice
The Onion: A Cure for Head-Bonk Amnesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...