Banner Ad

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Paper Empires Alpha Release!

Download From Here
Licensed under the Open Gaming License

Well, folks, it's here! I've finally gotten together the Alpha of Dangerous Tides, the initial setting for Paper Empires. You'll notice that it went through some changes since the other posts I've made about it.

For one thing, I don't have the Diplomacy section there. I figured it was enough to write up the other half of the game, first. I've also made a lot of streamlining tweaks to the rules, hopefully simplifying the rules.

What I'd like you to do is download it, run it with your gaming groups, and let me know how it goes. If you have to, houserule, because that can be rather important. I'd rather that you try the rules as-is before houseruling, though.

Also, you'll note that the last page contains an unfinished rule element: "Glory Points". I'm planning on rolling this into an XP system, so if you have any ideas on ways to earn Glory Points, definitely pitch in!

So, enjoy! Happy adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...